About Shannon Elswick
Shannon and his wife of 36 years, Becky, live in Clermont. They have three sons and four grandchildren. Becky serves as a Child Advocate Manager in the Fifth Circuit Guardian ad Litem program and is a former member of the Lake County School Board.
When he is not teaching or singing in one of his a cappella groups, Shannon enjoys tennis, scuba diving, hiking with his grandsons, and riding the tandem bike with Becky.
- Bob McKee, Lake County Tax Collector
- Peyton Grinnell, Lake County Sheriff
- Carey Baker, Lake County Property Appraiser
- Neil Kelly, Lake County Clerk of the Circuit Court
- Leslie Campione, Vice Chair, Lake County Commissioner, District 4
- Sean Parks, Lake County Commissioner, District 2
- Josh Blake, Lake County Commissioner, District 5
- Andy Gardiner, Senior Vice President Orlando Health & Former Florida Senate President
- Bill Mathias, Lake County School Board, District 1
- Ray Goodgame, Clermont City Council, Seat 2
- John Moore, Senior Vice President Orlando Health
- Dr. Kasey Kesselring, Headmaster Monteverde Academy
Contact Shannon Elswick
Have a question, would like to learn more, or prefer to donate by sending a check?
Simply write or email and Shannon will get back to you soon! Checks should be payable to Shannon Elswick Campaign, must not exceed $1,000 per person for each race, and can be mailed to the address below.
12903 Magnolia Pointe Blvd.
Clermont, FL 34711