About Shannon Elswick
Shannon Elswick’s story is one of bedpans to board rooms. He took an entry level position in his chosen field in the mid 70’s and retired 38 years later managing a $1.5 billion portfolio with a combined down line of over 10,000 employees.
Shannon and his wife of 37 years, Becky, live in Clermont. They have three sons and four grandchildren. Becky serves as a Child Advocate Manager in the Fifth Circuit Guardian ad Litem program and is a former member of the Lake County School Board.
When he is not teaching or singing in one of his a cappella groups, Shannon enjoys tennis, scuba diving, hiking with his grandsons, and riding the tandem bike with Becky.
- Bob McKee, Lake County Tax Collector
- Peyton Grinnell, Lake County Sheriff
- Carey Baker, Lake County Property Appraiser
- Leslie Campione, Vice Chair, Lake County Commissioner, District 4
- Sean Parks, Lake County Commissioner, District 2
- Josh Blake, Lake County Commissioner, District 5
- Andy Gardiner, Senior Vice President Orlando Health & Former Florida Senate President
- Bill Mathias, Lake County School Board, District 1
- Ray Goodgame, Clermont City Council, Seat 2
- John Moore, Senior Vice President Orlando Health
- Dr. Kasey Kesselring, Headmaster Monteverde Academy
Contact Shannon Elswick
Have a question, would like to learn more, or prefer to donate by sending a check?
Simply write or email and Shannon will get back to you soon! Checks should be payable to Shannon Elswick Campaign, must not exceed $1,000 per person for each race, and can be mailed to the address below.
12903 Magnolia Pointe Blvd.
Clermont, FL 34711
407 948 9599